Sunday 18 September 2016

The Effrontery!

Today o, I was walking 'on my own' to the estate's back gate to go get stuff to make fish sauce for my sister (apparently she's stuck on my fish sauce, I don't know how I do it 😏). Then one arrogant jellyPRICK came up to me in his sport car
. You know those cars that have doors that swing up( I'm terrible at describing, hope you get my drift), my uncle coulda just rolled his glass down o. Instead, he did the thingy to his car door and then said(note: he has igbo accent) 'hi pretty giRl, you know pretty giRls don't walk in the sun' and I'm like '*smile* oh thank you SIR, I'm just going to Ajiran' then he says 'okay my deaR( dear pronounced dieR, notice my R emphasis), I don't mind dropping you off'. Wow I see he's not relenting, I drop all the miss goodey two shoes and say 'uncle please I want to make food for the house, I'm running late and I don't want to enter your car!' ( this isn't really my attitude if ya wondering, I'm the sweetest πŸ€—), then I walked away. You need to have seen the look on his face, it was like a wawu kinda moment😳. The uncle still followed o, either I've seen one too many nollywood movies or he really wanted something. He kept telling me to come in until we got to where quite a number of people were, then he put the door back down and wound down his window and said 'you're not even too mush, because I want to mange you' and he drove off. I stopped and laughed for a couple of seconds. Then a young boy prolly my age who had witnessed the 'scene' smiled at me and said 'I think you're too mush' lol! I just smiled back and went to the market before I'll hear 'can I have your number' because he made me smile. Anyways that was how our Igbo uncle left o. Hian!




Have a lovely day 😘

Instagram: _theonlymercy_

9 comments:

Bitcoin trade with Sellfastpayfast

Hey hey hey, we’re talking Bitcoins todayyyyy Bitcoin makes it possible to transfer value anywhere in a very easy way and it allows you to ...