Saturday 17 September 2016

No Kissing Bae!

So........ I was in the living room today concentrating hard listening to Panda by Desiigner. Trying to get was he was saying without having to use Google to get the lyrics. 😰Believe me when I say it was the hardest 10 minutes of my day. Anyways, when I finally came to the realisation I couldn't get the lyrics without Google😪, I looked up from my phone screen to the TV and saw that a movie was playing. Apparently, the girl wasn't going to let her new boyfriend kiss her not to talk of having sex with her ( I can totally guess what y'all are thinking, 'stiff' 'wimp' 'mary' 'oldie', the list continues). I don't know what to think about that, I'm not so experienced in that aspect🙈. So I had the pleasure of asking some guys about it and here's what they thought.


Me: hey guys, so I started a blog. Yeahhhh and I wanted running this by you. I need your answers as it'll help with my post.
Still Me: so your new girlfriend says she won't make out with you. Y'all just have to talk, hold hands and talk some more. Whatchu think???
So ama tag em alphabetically
A: get a side chick or be patient
Me: you're posed to really like her o
B: sneak ecstasy into her food and watch her rape me (😂this one really got me tho)
Me: Lmao! Fr?!😟
C: continue with her like that
D: I would actually move on. I like her fr, but I have wants tho.
E(a girl): girl, it can be done. I know people in my school that do it. People think they're weird but they've been together for 2 years now.
F: Mercy..... side chick sturvs chap chap
C: I swear she's the one that'll change her mind later
B: it'll lead to resentment
Me: from the girl or the boy
B: the guy will resent the girl, she's trapping him in a relationship where his needs are ignored
C: body is not firewood
F: and cheating
G: yeah, but is it worth the wait? Like years? Maybe till marriage?
H: marriage ke?
F: maybe never
H: ogbeni... it's not even sex...it's just making out, you will now wait till marriage
I: simple making out that you can go to club and do with person you will not see again
G: assin! Truth or dare sturvs
J(a girl): I suppose if the guy got into the relationship knowing that Shit won't happen then he should agree with it

K: if I really love her then I'd stay with her and try to make things work
L: lol, I can't date somebody I won't have any form of sexual relationship with in the first place, so me idk
M: I'm not sure. It depends. Your pastor said you shouldn't kiss your boyfriend? Lol
N: I'll try to convince her and change her mind then I'll see if i can cope but if i find it really difficult then I don't know what o
O: we'll just go to the dentist to see what's wrong!



I can't tell you how much some of these replies cracked me up!
It's a wrap guys! Hope you get to break a smile at least three times!

Thanks for reading
Ig: theonlymercy
You can slide into my dm for questions and stuff! Kizzez

8 comments:

Bitcoin trade with Sellfastpayfast

Hey hey hey, we’re talking Bitcoins todayyyyy Bitcoin makes it possible to transfer value anywhere in a very easy way and it allows you to ...