Wednesday 14 September 2016

Confession.

This post is dedicated to KingShola who I love till infinity.
My sister, Shola and I were never exactly close before. Other than the fact that she almost single highhandedly took care of me (so she says)
we didn't have any real history. She left for Trinity College at some point and was in the boarding house, I have vague memories of her in the house. Then when there was another opportunity to get to know her she left for the University of Lagos and there was the campus thingy. It wasn't until when I was done with high school and she had her own place that I got an opportunity to get to know her better. But then I wasn't looking for the opportunity. All I wanted was to leave my house and go stay with her because it was on the island, there was always power, she'd take me to the movies, the mall, etcetera etcetera. Basically I was having the time of my life. It wasn't until I sorta got used to being there and all that I realized that I was actually more interested in my sister's company. When it was time to go to school or go home I would cry and get sad about leaving. It got worse when she was going to have a baby. Its not like she's incapacitated or anything, I just feel like she needs me around and loves my company and I feel super terrible this time around about leaving her to get ready for school because I know she'll miss me and I miss her already.
She is the most amazing big sister ever!!!!I💟U





3 comments:

  1. Awwwwww.... There's nothing like a sister's love. You guys rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg should I cry? Or should I come n hug u in ur room? Maybe I'll just cry, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Bitcoin trade with Sellfastpayfast

Hey hey hey, we’re talking Bitcoins todayyyyy Bitcoin makes it possible to transfer value anywhere in a very easy way and it allows you to ...