Wednesday 14 September 2016

Reflect

This morning I woke up with my usual thoughts, I tried hard to remember my dreams but I just gave up as it was not forthcoming. I made my way to the bathroom, as I was about to brush my teeth I looked at myself in the mirror and the question ‘what do you want to be’ popped in. Believe me when I say I’m no ‘reflector cum analytical thinker’ but how that thought came in I do not know. I tried to answer the question in my head as I put some tooth paste on my brush but I came up blank. Strange yeah? Who doesn’t know who or what they want to be. Besides I’m 18, why wouldn’t I know who I want to be. Scrap that, I want to be an amazing independent woman, a wife and a mother in future. But right now what do I want to be? When I have an answer I’ll definitely write it here. What do you want to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bitcoin trade with Sellfastpayfast

Hey hey hey, we’re talking Bitcoins todayyyyy Bitcoin makes it possible to transfer value anywhere in a very easy way and it allows you to ...