Wednesday 5 April 2017

😶😶😶

                                                                 ðŸ˜¶ðŸ˜¶ðŸ˜¶


 I’m on mom’s bed. Eating bread and not so hot akara(bean cake)*somewhere in my school they call this combo, burger🙄* and listening to mom sing all the christian songs she has on her laptop, trying to come up with something to right write about(can’t believe i wrote ‘right’ instead of ‘write’ 🙈). I keep coming up blank so i reach for my emergency ideas for when i’m not feeling too creative and decide on talking about all my favorite things. So…………….
  • Fave artists; Rihanna, Trey Songz, Nonso Amadi, Bryson Tiller, Alessia Cara, Toystereo, Burna boy, truth is i can go on and on….
  • Fave authors; Danielle Steele, Nora Roberts, Sarah Mayberry, J K Rowling, James Patterson
  • Fave football club; Manchester united! Gbam!!!
  • Fave fashion icon; Heidi Klum, Kendall Jenner, Marilyn Monroe, Twiggy
  • Fave  ðŸ¤”🤔🤔
  • Fave eyeshadow; i’d use anything honestly, but i’ve taken a liking to Naked Urban Decay and BH Party Girl
  • Fave lipstick; welllll, colour pop, mac, glazed, la girl
  • Fave foundation; my sister has this beautiful long lasting waterproof foundation i love, but can’t afford on a regular, but i use Black Opal true colour
  • Fave concealer; PRO conceal
  • Fave lip balm; ChapIce
  • Fave label; most of my clothes are Atmosphere and Mrp i just realized
  • Fave shoe brand; Aldo, Mrp, Doll house, those are the brands i have that i can remember rn. Don’t really have a fave
  • Fave immediate family; i’d have said my mom, but it's been my sister up until she had Jola, so now it's Jola.
  • Fave extended family; my cousin, “Lizoye” Teniola Chinasaekperim Elizabeth Oyetade aka Best gal
  • Fave food; any kinda rice, jollof, chinese,The Place rice and asun,rice and beans(this is also my dad and sisters’ fave), but do not give me Basmati rice. I also love potato porridge with diced chicken😜
  • Fave drink; Fanta Fanta and Fanta, i absolutely in love with this drink, Tee don’t get why
  • Fave blog; seventeen and cold fire of course
  • Fave perfume; don’t think i’ve used any perfume continuosly. But i’d prefer to use mostly “for men” perfumes. I particularly liked when i used Daisy
  • Fave chocolate; maltesers, toblerone(milk), dairy milk and any dark chocolate
  • Fave music; tonight by nonso amadi, your smile by tjan, seventeen by alessia cara, foldin clothes by j cole, fasolatido by burna boy, can i have this dance zac efron and vanessa, favorite song korede bello, shout to my ex by little mix, the one by devon terrell, two phones by kevin gates, say you love me by toystereo, not nice by pnd, all of lil kesh and Rihanna songs, high hopes by pnd, runaway by moriah, three empty words by shawn mendes, etcetera etcetera
  • Fave powder; welll, i use Milani
  • Fave baby; Ajijolaoluwa Louisa Oyewunmi Oyediran 💖
  • Fave tv station; wellll, the tv is almost always on Trace, Mtv, Style network, Sonymax, Bbn fn, Disney jnr, Nickelodeon and Mnet Premiere
  • Fave outfit; distressed jeans, tan top, sneakers and a baseball hat. Optional jacket
  • Fave hairstyle; braids
I’m tired already, started this a few minutes to 10 and now it's 10:58 at the moment. I’m tired and cold. ✌️

1 comment:

  1. Why Manu?smh I'm a Chelsea fan tho.... The combo part killed me i can relate

    ReplyDelete

Bitcoin trade with Sellfastpayfast

Hey hey hey, we’re talking Bitcoins todayyyyy Bitcoin makes it possible to transfer value anywhere in a very easy way and it allows you to ...