Monday 23 October 2017

Mesh of different Stories 😊


This is combination of different Stories about yours truly. Mostly from growing up. Enjoy

So I’d kick off with how I grew up with no room in my own father’s house. Yes! I literally had no room  in the 6 bedrooms in my house (originally 5 but we turned the library into a bedroom a while back) If you’re wondering why I have no room chill I’d give you a breakdown. 
So mom and dad have separate rooms but dad used to stay in moms’, then there was the girls room, boys room and the bigger boys room lol. The girls room is large but there just wasn’t space for me( not like I wasn’t happy with that development). The girls room housed my sisters, my cousin, my aunties and two house helps. The boys room housed two of my brothers and the bigger boys room housed my two eldest brothers. When the brothers in the bigger boys room graduated college and went ahead to start their lives, my aunties deemed it fit to move in there leaving more space in the girls room. At this time the girls room was almost empty asides the occasional guests popping in and out. We didn’t really have a guest room. One of my sisters was almost always at school(a school in ofada ogun state and then uni), my brothers were each in ofada and magodo(boarding school). So it was just one of my aunts, my cousin, me and the house helps and my parents of course. Nobody still thought it’d be nice if Mercy got a room. Incase you’re wondering all this time I have been sleeping with my parents. Right in their middle 🤷🏼‍♀️(I wish I realized I was a cock blocker). Then they got me a water bed that was placed still in their room lol. Anyways some time(I was like 8, and we moved to this house when I was 5) I got upgraded to my dada’s room but it wasn’t my room obviously I just slept there at night. House helps moved into the boys room. My cousin moved out of the house. One of my brothers moved into mom’s room while mom moved into dad’s room cuz dad was no longer in the house. My other brother moved into the girls room lol. And I still didn’t have a room. After a minute the house helps left the house brother 2 moved back into his room. And the girls room was empty, unless you’re counting our clothes, shoes and bags. After another minute my aunt left the house so I was glad, obviously it should be my room but as fate would have it another Aunty that was in the abroad said we needed to house her sister that was coming to oversee the completion of her house, so once again I didn’t have a room to call my own. I should add that whenever I was having friends or cousins sleepover, we would do it in the parlor because I didn’t like the girls room(it gives me bad dreams😩). Finally this summer, the said Aunt’s sister left and I finally planned to move in, but I wasn’t home and my brother that had been in mom’s room said he wants that room and that I should go to mom’s room but I don’t want that one, the bed is life and all but it’s too close to mom. I can’t play loud music or be up at 1am talking to Tennie (not like I’d be awake at that time talking to anybody) but you get the drift. So I had to call him and beg him that all my life I didn’t have a room in my father’s house and he listened, yes he did 😌. He’s going to move downstairs though to the library turned room. So now I have a room and I can have all the sleepovers I want 🎉🎉🎉
NB: I really don’t know why I been fighting for a room in dad’s house when I’m never really there🤷🏼‍♀️


This story is about First Gate robbers lol
I literally have lost count of how many times we been robbed in that house. Snitches everywhere yo! It was almost always the security. So this one time that I can remember yeah, we left the main gate and doors open and it was cuz it was barely 9pm and mom wasn’t home, we were saving ourselves the stress of having to go downstairs to open the door. My immediate older brother and I were in the parlor eating our moi moi and garri while dad was in his room when they came upstairs. Then two of them tell Lami and I to lay down on the floor with our eyes closed while the others went in to meet dad. I was still kinda young so I was more curious than scared so I kept peaking at them, then I saw them eating our food it was so funny to me I couldn’t stop recounting the story to everyone. Well the others that went to meet my dad had another story to tell. Apparently my dad tried to be a super hero and tried to collect the gun from one of them. He wasn’t lucky though but they apparently thought it was necessary to hit him on the head with the gun and still take his money 🙄. Anyways the skin around his eyes and eyes was swollen. Mom still wasn’t home but the neighbors had come and were sympathizing with us. You can imagine her reaction when she came and saw quite a number of people around us and saw dad’s face she was hysterical! Dad had to stay home for a while and not go to work, I can’t say I wasn’t happy I got to spend more time with him 😊


This one is about ‘the talk’ with dada
So I’d gotten back from school and was waiting for my folks to come back from work cuz boredom was dealing with me, at this time I was the only child in the house. So they got back we had dinner and dad and I were sitting under the stars and were just talking then his voice got serious and he said I had to be more careful now ( I was between 10 and 11 at the time) and that I shouldn’t let any boy touch me. My mom heard this and told him to stop talking to me about such. My innocent mind couldn’t comprehend and mom didn’t give him a chance to finish telling me. I had that in my head though. I wouldn’t even let myself get too close to my brother if we were on the same bed or couch. This was until I told one of my friends the gist and she said ‘not that type of touch, there is another touch that can make you pregnant’ (maybe this wasn’t her exact words but you get the drift) then I understood I think and put the entire thing behind me. My dad is charming though, I wonder if he would have enlightened me some more if mom hadn’t interrupted him. 



My hands hurt too much to add anymore story. This would have to do. Hope you liked em 💕

2 comments:

Bitcoin trade with Sellfastpayfast

Hey hey hey, we’re talking Bitcoins todayyyyy Bitcoin makes it possible to transfer value anywhere in a very easy way and it allows you to ...