Friday 15 September 2017

Interview with Bnaira

Heyyyyyyy, its been a minute again 🤦🏽‍♀️. I'm sorry! But it was a bit hard to get the very busy Jasi crooner, Bnaira on our seat (lol) so lets get to our interview
Mercy: let's start with your full name
Bnaira: my full name is Adewale Adebayo
M: okayy, so the B in Bnaira is actually Bayo?
B: yes it is
M: so who is Bnaira?
B: I'm a God fearing person with a happy soul, who loves life and my family
M: you're from?
B: Lagos state, Nigeria
M: how did you start music?
B: I fell into music in a unique way. It wasn't the love for it or my obsession with it, but more so the attention I command when I enter a room or at the airport. People automatically thought I was a musician. So I acted on it and ended up loving it. I have such a magnetic spirit that people just gravitate to me. I exude happiness and through my music you can definitely feel that.
M: ohhh, quite unique 😉. What genre of music do you do?
B:  Afro pop
M: what is your inspiration generally?
B: I would say my love for music is. Just seeing how people react to the sound of good music is highly rewarding. I appreciate different genres of music as music is inspiring in several ways. You can never grow weary of good music and that should tell you unique it is.
M: I personally cannot go to bed without music unless it can't be avoided. What is your favorite car brand?
B: definitely Rolls Royce. It's an object that speaks for itself  and commands attention. It's a conversation piece and luxury at its finest...kind of like myself. Once you've reached that level of automobiles, you've separated yourself from the rest. Goals!
M: definitely goals! How long have you been in the music industry?
B: not long, still very new to the industry. This is my first single and adventure into this crazy world. It's definitely not easy but I'm extremely passionate so the hard work pays.
M: which producers do you work with?
B: Kiddominant, D'tunes, T'sleek, IQ
M: what's your greatest challenge so far?
B: I would say exposure and marketing. Getting my name out there and my song heard around the world is a task within itself and takes constant promoting. Consistency is major key.
M: which musician influenced your music?
B: definitely Jay Z and D'bang
M: which international act do you want to work with?
B: again definitely Jay Z. He inspires me in so many ways. I really respect the fact that he stayed true to himself through his music after becoming such a powerful business man. His style still hasn't shifted.
M: where do you see yourself in 5 years?
B: in 5 years I see BNS brand as an empire, really strong, big and recognized. BNS is an umbrella term that has BNS records, BNS real estate and BNS travel under it.
M: it's all about BNS baby! Lol. So if you were stuck in a desert what three things would you be with?
B: Ciroc, My cell phone and a big nyash baby lol
M: loool, okay! What female artist would you like to feature?
B: Tiwa Savage
M: who is your celebrity crush?
B: I don't have a celebrity crush, because, why won't I be able to get the woman I want?
M; lol, asides from Gucci what designer brand do you like?
B: I like Marcelo Burlon, Off White and Saint Laurent
M: what inspired Jasi?
B: motivating hustle and also the response of people when I travel, the love they show me, made me create a song that includes people from all my favorite places 'it's all about BNS everywhere we go, shutting down Dubai shutting down Southy'
M: so Jasi! What 3 things can you not leave the house without?
B: my cell phone, cologne and BNS diamond pendant
M: is there a special someone in your life?
B: YES!! Someone very special who takes very good care of me!
M: oooooouuuuu! A lot of youths look up to Bnaira, what's your advice to them?
B: you are not your current situation, you have your own swag that God created you to have, keep dreaming and don't forget it's all about BNS
M: everywhere you go! Lol

That's it's people it's a wrap! Had a good time doing this with Bnaira. Apparently I am an 'omo daada'

Hope you learnt a few new things about Bnaira! 💕💕💕💕💕💕




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bitcoin trade with Sellfastpayfast

Hey hey hey, we’re talking Bitcoins todayyyyy Bitcoin makes it possible to transfer value anywhere in a very easy way and it allows you to ...